This is a photo diary of my costuming "travels"; where I've learned and struggled to make historical costumes for myself. They're not always pretty, but always fun, most of the time. And I want to share with others what I learn along the way. **You can find me on Facebook, https://www.facebook.com/Time-Traveling-in-Costume-640703499399817/ or have my posts delivered to your email by signing up at the lower part of the right column.**



About Me

My photo
HI, my name is Val. I'm a member of Costumer's Guild West in Los Angeles, Dean of 2018 & 2024 Costume College; Past President of the San Diego Costume Guild, member of Orange County Costume Guild, and a representative of the San Diego History Center. I also put on historical fashion shows for various groups. I make my own historical costumes but don't sell any unless I get tired of one.The eras I've made so far are 1770 up to 1918. My favorite is the 1880s bustle.

Followers

Wednesday, June 17, 2015

My connection on Facebook

As a last minute thing, since I still have one hour before I leave for the airport and head to Williamsburg, I created a Facebook page for my blog. This may make it easier for people to comment that have trouble with Blogger's interface.
So if you're on FB and you want a quicker route to my blog, here you go. The banner is the same as the one here so it should be familar.
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Time-Traveling-in-Costume/640703499399817

2 comments:

  1. Huzzah for you Val!!!! I hope you have a grand time with your presentation!!!

    Also, I would like to pass this award on to you!!

    http://beauty4ashes7.blogspot.com/2015/06/sisterhood-of-world-bloggers-award.html

    Blessings!
    g

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Gina! I'll have to play with that when I get home.
      Val

      Delete

ALL COMMENTS ARE HELD IN MODERATION UNTIL I APPROVE THEM TO SAVE EVERYONE FROM SPAMMERS. But I would love to hear from my readers!